Tumblr on september 30th
Baskin-Robbins JP “Halloween Sundaes” evoke spooky Halloween day and night, and will be available from 9/26
1. Don’t take criticism personally. Instead, realize that criticism says more about them than it does about you.
2. Distinguish between facts and subjectivity. Most criticisms are just personal opinions. They are not objective and they don’t reflect the truth.
3. Look at the beliefs you hold about yourself. Do you feel defensive and under attacked because you don’t believe in yourself?
4. Learn what you can from any comments that are made – and discard the rest as being useless information.
5. Decide not to ruminate on barbs or criticisms - as that will reinforce the message in your brain.
6. Choose to spend more time with people who’re affirming – and minimise the time you spend with those who put you down.
7. Look for a role model who can handle criticism – and try to copy them, so you become more thick skinned, too.
i was not pleased with the asshole at the end of stars stream who went can i be in your call like fucking seriously i ban hammered him hard but really
casually just bringing this picture back, i will not hesitate to use the hammer of justice on anyone
watching yourself being replaced by people better than you
This is my favorite motherfucking thing about getting closer to Halloween every FUCKING YEAR